Scrambled Brain

There were a lot of pros and cons while writing my Paper 1 essay. When the assignment was initially given to us, I immediately knew what I wanted to write about. I created a brainstorming process to help guide me through my paper. But, as soon as I began writing, all these thoughts and stories about my Hawaiian community rushed in and my head began to scramble. I took Lance's idea to just write everything I was thinking and work with what I wrote. Although, I noticed the one thing I struggle with while writing was figuring out how to transition from one important topic to the next. I tried to insert quotes or sayings from the book to compare my stories to what was written and hopefully it makes a smooth transition while still being able to understand the connection or comparison between the two.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preserving our 'ike kupuna

Losing Access to Ancestral Lands

Challenges of Sharing/Using/Maintaing Resources